This is the before photo of a vintage dresser that I recently completed. This dresser was in sad shape! The top was worn and rough, the veneer on the top drawers was cracked and peeling. No fear, my hubby was near! He sanded the top and removed the veneer. The wood underneath was beautiful! The mirror was not original to the dresser, it was in our auction finds inventory. Yet the mirror posts were attached to the dresser and were calling for a beautiful vintage find to finish her beautiful transformation!
I used General Finishes Milk Paint, Bayberry Green and Antique White. Then finished with a natural wax. The drawer pulls were an auction find. A little bit of soap and water, they look brand new!
I want to expand into soft, cheerful colors with my vintage funky junk furniture this year. I believe I accomplished that with this project!
Hope you enjoyed this project, I did! Stop by often to share this journey of peace, love and funky junk!