Friday, January 2, 2015

My Hometalk Board-Curator

Funky Junk from the Country on Hometalk!

  Happy New Year!  2015 is going to be a stellar year, a time to fly! New year, new beginnings and new opportunities. Starting with a fabulous opportunity from Hometalk.  Yes, Hometalk contacted me in the middle of December and asked me to curate a Hometalk board for them with      unique ways to use old door knobs.  

  Fast foward to the new year and it is done!  I am over the moon excited, can you tell?  All of these little experiences are adding up and I am on my way to my dream job!  

  Back to my Hometalk board!  I adore old, vintage door knobs, glass, brass, metal, ornate or plain.  They have so many uses beyond opening a door! 

  Check out my Hometalk board!

Http://www.hometalk.com/b/6660134/20-ways-to-use-vintage-door-knobs









  Go check out my board and all the other fabulous iseas for doorknobs! 

  Thank you so much!

  
peace, love & junk, 

Geniece









  Go check out my board and all the fabulous ideas for vintage doorknobs! 



  peace, love & junk, 

  Geniece 


www.facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 

www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com

Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Pinterest:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 




No comments:

Post a Comment