Saturday, March 21, 2015

My journey continues...,.



  Yes, my journey continues.  I have found that life is so important to be enjoyed and remembered.  
  Just before the holidays my Dad had found a lump on his leg, after going to the doctor, they thought it was a bruise. A month later they determined it was a very rare form of cancer.  
  My Dad is now being cared for by Hopice of Northwest Ohio. Time is short, but I treasure every second I speak with him or spend with him. 


  And my journey continues........writing helps me to express myself.  Just as painting releaves the stress of everyday life.   So I bring you these pretty pieces that I have worked on over the past several months that I have been silent!  

  Enjoy! 

  Oh this color, several layers of General Finishes Milk paint, to create this pretty Aqua shade! 


  This is a custom color mix of General Finishes Milk paint that I named "Violettes".  


  This vintage box was again painted with several different colors of General Finishes Milk paint.  I wanted the look of faded, washed blue jeans.


  This is another custom mix of General Finishes Milk paint, that I named "Vino". 
A deep burgundy color with a brown glaze to make the details pop on this Eastlake sofa table.  

  So nice to be back!

Thank you so much for your continued support and love for my journey of junk!

peace, love & junk,
Geniece

Funky Junk from the Country



Shared on:


No comments:

Post a Comment