Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Beauty of Spring!

Spring in the country, welcome! 


When you think of spring, what is your first thought? Warm days, budding trees or tulips?  For me it is all of the above! 

Spring is a time to reflect, for everything is budding and will soon be in full bloom! 

Spring came while I was in the hospital having my left hip replacement. When I went in, there we're buds on the trees, when I left the nursing home/rehabilitation facility..........everything was blooming and green! I was amazed, yet so excited.

Check out my front garden! 


Our front porch is so inviting and warm! 


Flowers are so sweet and make me smile every time I walk out the door! 


I try to switch up on my hanging plants every year. This is the best year ever! 


This is an old scale I picked up at a flea market in Michigan just before my surgery.  I love it! My hubby fixed the chains and I added the lobelia potted plant.  The idea came from The Old Blue Bucket, check her out, I love her ideas and pics. 


I have a fascination with orbs and garden gazing balls, can you tell? I have more, big & small, different colors, ohhhhhh yummy! 


Back to our porch, our church pew {{my all time favorite roadside rescue}} still occupies a fabulous spot! 

I hope you have enjoyed a walk through our front garden and porch! 


Everyone is always welcome in the country.  Sit a spell, put your feet up and enjoy! 

Thank you , so happy to be back in the groove. Stay tuned, I still have four weeks of recovery. 

Peace, love & junk, 

Geniece


Stop by and check me out at: 

www.facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com
Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 

No comments:

Post a Comment