Thursday, July 2, 2015

Happy 4th of July friends...


  Time to share some Independence Day pics! Happy 4th of July everyone! 🇺🇸✌️

  I painted this commode several years ago. Every time I post a pic, I am asked if it is for sale and what the price is?  My response, SOLD.  Although, I want to paint another one.  It is the coolest!


  This pic was from last year, my kitchen table.  I love sunflowers! 


  My antique space at the Maumee Antique Mall with a little bit of the red, white & blue. 


  Summertime, and the living is easy... I took this pic in Sturgis, S.D. Several years ago while we were on vacation and I love it!  It doesn't get any better than this! 


  Can we keep summer all year long? Our front porch is always decked in red, white & blue! 


  And so is our shack!  This pic was taken last fall, I need to get out there and get some new pics this year. 


  Of course our cannon has a flag.  Doesn't everyone have a cannon in their back yard? Don't mind all the tire tracks in the grass, we have had so much rain this spring and summer. We want to see the sun Mother Nature! 


  I will leave you with a pic of our funky junk truck, it's a perfect faded shade of red! That's Ethan & Emily at last years 4th of July party, they had a blast! They will be here again this year for fun, food, family and the charged up golf cart! 


  Be safe this holiday and please remember to reflect on everything this beautiful country has to offer, freedom! 

   Peace, love & junk, 

   geniece 

  Also on:

 www.facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com
Instagram:  funky junk from the country




No comments:

Post a Comment