Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spring is in the air!

  After a long and brutal winter, spring is here.  Yes, N.W. Ohio has the great distinction of being named the city/area with "The Worst Winter in the U.S."!  So you can understand why we were looking so forward to spring this year. 



  Every change of seasons brings work and enjoyment in the country.  Time to drop the blade from the tractor and charge up the golf cart.  We will check on the shack and think about opening the pool!



  The trees are budding and the flowers are popping!  I picked up my sunflower seeds and hope to get them in the ground soon.  I had hoped to plant some pumpkins this year, but that will have to wait until next year.  Why, well I fractured my arm in two places, so I am very limited as to what I can accomplish.



  So spring leads to summer and that means, fun, food, family, bonfires and hanging out at the shack!  Fun times and fabulous memories!





For now, peace, love & junk, 

geniece
Funky Junk from the Country

No comments:

Post a Comment