Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fall 2015

The Fall 2015

  Can't wait for fall. The calendar says it's the end of summer and it is finally getting hot.  Yet fall is just a month away. 


  My favorite season is fall!  I love wearing jeans and a sweatshirt sitting around a bon fire.  Cool temps at night, open the windows and let the fresh air in . 



  Oh, the colors.  The trees, the leaves all warm red & brown! You know that the holidays are just around the corner. 



  Enjoy some of my favorite pics from last fall! 


  Fall flea markets & auctions are the best! I could walk all day at a fall flea! 


  Some of last years fall decorations! 

Peace, love & junk, 

geniece 


    You can find me on: 

Facebook:  www.facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Website:  
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com

    Geniece & Jim

  

















   

No comments:

Post a Comment