Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A time to be thankful......


 

  A time to be thankful.....

  This is the time of year when we reflect on what we are thankful for.  As you look back on the year, there are so many things that come to mind, gifts, health, babies, new jobs, yes we could go on and on.  Yet, what really matters ?

  As this year has been a difficult one for me personally, there is one thing that I am thankful for.  It makes me happy, joyful and sad all at the same time,

    My Dad, John T Shuff

  I am thankful that I was able to call this gentleman my father! For 55 years I had the most wonderful man calling me his daughter.  Not all times were great, not all times were bad, but my father was always that one person I could call for reason! He was always there to tell me I could get through it with my chin up and be a better person for it. My voice of reason, my reason to live life to it's fullest.
 

  Yes, we had an empty chair at our Thanksgiving table, but the love and aurora of my Dad was there and will be with us forever.  I love and miss you every minute of every day Dad, so until we meet again, that chair will always be at our table. I am thankful to love you to the moon and beyond, your daughter, Geniece.

   My, Dad, John T Shuff

  Take a moment and think about what you are truly thankful for......

  peace, love & junk,

  geniece 


    You can find me on: 

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Website:  
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com
Pinterest: @funkyjunkcntry

    Geniece & Jim


No comments:

Post a Comment