Saturday, October 15, 2016

This Thanksgiving I am Thankful For...

  It's Thanksgiving week and my thoughts turn to, what am I thankful for? This year has been interesting.  I never dreamed that this year would bring us a beautiful baby girl, Eloise Reh was born in mid October.  She was a couple of weeks early, yet happy & healthy.  

I am beyond thankful for this beautiful little bundle of joy! 

 

  She is already growing and changing every time I see her. 

 

 I am truly blessed this year and for many, many years to come! 

 

Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours...


Peace, love & junk! 

  geniece


    You can find me on: 

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Website:  
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com
Pinterest: @funkyjunkcntry



Thank you!













No comments:

Post a Comment