Monday, October 10, 2016

Velvet Ribbon Bookmarks



    Have you ever seen a pic on the internet and knew you could make it too.  Yes, I have.  After adoring the pics of the Velvet Ribbon Bookmarks with vintage jewelry, I knew I had to make them.  A quick trip to Michael's and Jo Ann Fabrics for Velvet Ribbon and end clasps, was all I needed.  I have been collecting vintage jewelry for several different projects for awhile, so I knew that was covered.


   I purchased the Velvet Ribbon at Hobby Lobby, choosing a light blue and a very pretty fuscia.


  The end clasps and jump rings were purchased at Jo Ann Fabrics.


  I have picked up vintage jewelry at flea markets, auctions, garage sales and friends.  A great way to use family jewelry that will last forever.  Pass it on to someone, so much fun!


   You will need some small tools and a pair of scissors.  This vintage project took me an hour to complete four {4} Bookmarks.  This was fun and I will be making more vintage Bookmarks as Christmas gifts.  Happy vintage repurposing everyone!


  Peace, love & junk! 

  geniece


    You can find me on: 

Facebook:  http://facebook.com/Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Instagram:  Funkyjunkfromthecountry 
Website:  
www.funkyjunkfromthecountry.com
Pinterest: @funkyjunkcntry



Thank you!
















No comments:

Post a Comment